Complete Training for Photorealistic Rendering with Vray 3dsmax Photoshop
Photorealistic Renderings with Vray HDRI, IES and FOG inside 3DsMax
Learn how to create photorealistic renderings from theory to practical skills in 3dsmax, vray and photoshop – For All Levels – English Training
This is a course about how to create Photorealistic renderings using 3dsmax, Vray and Photoshop, you will learn the theory and then we move to the practical part, where I will explain how a 3d scene works and how you will be able to improve your rendering skills.
We will setup lighting based on HDRI, also using IES to add a more realistic look, then we will learn how to use the vray camera as a real pro camera and how to add more details using Photoshop.
WHAT YOU WILL GET IN THIS PACKAGE:
- Around 2 Hours of Content
- 16 Lessons in HD Quality
- Project Files
- Hires HDRI
- PSD FILE
- More than 100 Textures Maps
- More than 35 High Quality 3D Models
- 3.6 GB of Content
AT THE END OF THE COURSE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DO:
- Have a better understanding of how to create Photo-realistic Rendering using HDRI, IES, using 3dsmax, Vray and Photoshop
- Benefits of using different lighting in your scene
- Understand how things work inside a 3d scene and what you can and can’t do
- How to add a different mood to your renderings using atmospheric effects
- Using Camera Raw and Photoshop to improve your raw render
- How to organize yourself before creating a 3d project
- How to improve lighting with Camera Raw
- Setting a perfect lighting using Vray HDRI and Vray IES
- The Main Rules before creating materials
- How to setup your scene before shading and lighting
- How to save your renders for Post Production
- How to Setup your Gamma in 3dsmax
- Understand the use of Render Settings for photorealistic rendering
- And much more…
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
This course is for everyone that are interested in creating amazing and photorealistic renderings, from interior designs, graphic designers and architect to anyone.
WHAT WILL STUDENTS NEED TO KNOW BEFORE TAKING THE COURSE?
It is recommended to have a basic understanding of 3dsmax, Vray and Photoshop.
LESSONS INCLUDED IN THIS TRAINING: